PUBP 8813 | ECON 8803 | Special Topics: Big Data and Public Policy (Spring 2018, Spring 2019)
- TAs: Austin McTier (Economics), GA: Keith Yoh (Analytics)
- This is an introductory Ph.D. course on big data in quantitative social science applications
- Cross-listed with the School of Economics.
- Approved elective for M.S. cybersecurity policy track
PUBP 6112 | Research Design for Policy Science (Fall 2017, Spring 2019)
- TA: Ross Beppler (Public Policy) (SPP Teaching Assistant of the Year)
- This is a core course for our master of public policy students.
PUBP 4803 | Data Science for Public Policy (Fall 2018)
- TA: Susie Ha
- Undergraduate data science course for social science applications.