PUBP 8813 | ECON 8803 | Big Data and Public Policy (Spring 2020, Spring 2019, Spring 2018)
- TAs: Susie Ha (CSE), Keith Yoh (Analytics), Austin McTier (Economics)
- This is an introductory Ph.D. course on big data in quantitative social science applications
- Cross-listed with the School of Economics.
- Approved elective for M.S. cybersecurity policy track, M.S. sustainable energy & environmental management (MSEEM)
PUBP 4803 | Data Science for Public Policy (Fall 2020, Fall 2018)
- TA: Susie Ha
- Undergraduate data science course for social science applications.
PUBP 6112 | Research Design for Policy Science (Spring 2020, Spring 2019, Fall 2017)
- TA: Ross Beppler (Public Policy) (SPP Teaching Assistant of the Year 2018)
- This is a core course for our master of public policy students.