Listen to the Scientific American podcast
- Our paper "Nonprice Incentives and Energy Conservation" is now published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, read the PNAS research article. Read the PNAS research commentary by National Academy member Prof. Thomas Dietz. Click here for the 125-word PNAS significance statement
- Our follow-up article on the dynamics of behavior change is published at the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization.
- Winner, 2015 ONE-NBS Research Impact on Practice Award (RIPA), Academy of Management Organizations and the Natural Environment Division
- Winner, 2015 People's Choice Award, Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability @ Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Recent media coverage in 42 countries including: Scientific American, LA Times, NPR, NBC News, CBS Radio, World Bank, European Commission, Economic Times, Health Canal, Medical Daily, Science Daily, Yahoo! News, Conservation magazine, China Post